I would first like to say that I am terribly
sorry for not keeping up with my blog I know that I haven’t been very faithful
this past few months. With school and all, finding time to write has been challenging. How about we think about the previous blog
posts as sort of a test run? And now I can start really blogging.
Today I will tell you a wibit more about me
than that which you already know for example you know I love fashion but I am
now a DIT (Designer in Training). God willing I will soon be having my own
fashion label. Can I hear a “YEAH”. I am now in high school well junior high
school. My school work has kept me really busy and my blog hasn't been one of
my top priorities. I was looking at a few blogs the other day and I saw how the
authors never failed to update their blogs after every two to three days a week and I felt regretful for abandoning my blog the way I did. To you my dear reader, I say a big sorry.
Ps I will be telling you guys about our amazing
family day out in a short while.
No comments:
Post a Comment