There
are many different genres of music. I know of Hip-hop, Rap,Reggae, Classic, Opera and Rock just
to name a few.
I prefer Rap, Gospel and Soft Rock. What does music mean to you? Most
people classify music as either Gospel or Secular, but I see it differently. Music
can wholesome and enjoyable, worship and exalting or shallow entertainment. The way I see it
music should be classified.
Songs
that are inspirational don’t exactly have to be Godly but they have to be able
to lift your spirits when you are down or help you see the most important
things in life like one I really love called Gift of a Friend by Demi Lovato. This is good music, enjoyable and yet wholesome. I cannot say that of every one of Demi's songs but this one is.
Songs that qualify under worship and exalting are songs that focus praise and worship to our God. I love these kind of songs.
Songs that fall under shallow entertainment are more often than not very destructive. They do not add any value to your life whatsoever and I avoid such. I love my life and do not want to destroy it with shallow stuff.
Songs
that are Destructive DON’T add any value to your life no whatsoever. RES[1].
So
today I leave you with one challenge from the following kids song:
Oh
be careful little ears what you hear,
Oh
be careful little ears what you hear
For
the Father up above
Is
looking down in love
Oh
be careful little ears what you hear
No comments:
Post a Comment