My mom is the best in the world. She inspires me more than
she knows. My mom has taught me the many things I know e.g. she taught me
how to crotchet, she taught me to sew; and she partly taught me how to knit.
Sometimes of course she can really really….um….really [I’m looking for a word
that won’t help in making my behind sore]anyway, I won’t look into details because
I want to talk about my mom’s better side.
Everyone who has met my mom knows
that she is warm, kind, friendly, loving, easy to talk to, and the list could
go on and on and on. To me she’s much more than all that, she’s my mom; loving
but strict, firm but gentle, kind but tough. To me she’s a great chef, a lover
of children, and definitely not a lover of the T.V. She’s never afraid to
try something new especially recipes.
My mom always pushes me to be the best I
could ever be; she never gives up even when I have given up on myself, she
doesn’t give up she keeps me going until I get it. She always comes through for
me. She’s my role model, and when I grow up I won’t raise my children any
different from the way she’s raising Grace and I.
I love you mum.


3 comments:
Great write up Sarah, keep on writing, a challenge to you to set up the Lifegatelibrary, we will support you.
WOW!!
Such a beautiful beautiful piece!
And yes, she is all you have described her to be. Great chef, loves children.. etc.
Keep writing..
Anty Joy!
Sarah, this is awesome. Keep writing. You are an inspiration to many young girls world over.
Post a Comment