Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Little Sisters

Little sisters, what a bother! Or are they? My little siz Grace can drive me crazy. And I mean yelling at a cactus crazy, but I still love her to bits and pieces, and I know other big sisters who feel the same way. 

So, why is it that we love them even when they are so annoying? Is it because they’re family? And would we still love them if they weren’t? These are questions I ask myself every time my siz does something mega annoying. My sister says it’s her job every time I ask her why she has to be so annoying. 
I’ve heard some of my mom’s friends say that as they grow older they mellow, and actually become your best of friends. Shocking isn’t it?      

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes sarah lil sisters when growing up seem to be the pain.
But its true they become the bestest if there's a word like that.
Last sunday my brothers and I with our sppouses
And kids all had a good lunch and gr8 time at
Our sis place. She's the last born.
So u can imagine..... She came 7 yrs after the 2nd
Last. Indeed they mellow

U make me laugh as I remember gracie.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I love your writing n feel u on the lil brother, sister its all the same. My younger brother and I fight a lot n frequently but trust we sit n laugh about it. Nothing much changes just that u learn to love them more

Liz Mwangi said...

Yes sarah lil sisters when growing up seem to be the pain.
But its true they become the bestest if there's a word like that.
Last sunday my brothers and I with our sppouses
And kids all had a good lunch and gr8 time at
Our sis place. She's the last born.
So u can imagine..... She came 7 yrs after the 2nd
Last. Indeed they mellow

U make me laugh as I remember gracie.

Anonymous said...

good

Vijana Twaweza said...

I am the last born...was i such a pain..ooouuuch!

Good job Sarah, i always look forward to your blog.

God bless.

Martha said...

The beauty of having little sisters is that half the time you are their role model and they look up to you despite what you do or even think. So keep loving on Grace until she is a grandmother. The joys of sisterhood are grand. LOL