Monday, April 16, 2012

A Little About Me



Let me tell you about myself. I live in Mombasa, and to me it’s the most beautiful city in the world, with friendly locals, a salty breeze, and a savory cuisine that has become my fave. My dad pastors and started International Christian Centre Mombasa. 

My mama is the principal of Lifegate School started by this very church. Now back to me, oh wait, I completely forgot to mention the pain and joy in my life, my little siz, Grace. She can be annoying when she wants to, and she can also be caring and sweet as candy, but that can depend on whether she’s actually eating candy. Ok now I can finally stop introducing and start talking. 

First, I’d like to tell you a little bit more about me. I love almost anything having to do with fashion, such as crocheting, knitting, cross stitching, sewing, embroidering. I also love reading, drawing, writing short stories, and my new hobby blogging. My life isn’t the easiest, first, I’m almost twelve years, yet I’m about five foot eight I’m actually taller than my mom. Second, I’m a PK, or pastor’s kid, so I have a lot of people who are watching my every move because I’m a representative of my father. Although it’s hard I try my best to live my life and honor God.

I will seek through this blog to share with you the snippets of life as I see it.

Blessings  

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

nice

Anonymous said...

Sarah! This is such a real article i mean its as if am seeing you in person. Keep it up gal or should we use PK? lol You are going places will be waiting for more blogs.

Love & blessings,
Eva- Mama Tunda

Chinge said...

AWESOME BLOG!

Go Sarah! I am waiting to see the next post!

Love the name :-)

rinyke said...

Sarah the good Lord will grant you all the desires of your heart just wait upon Him. Call upon the Lord in every situation, He will hear you because His ears are always open to hear from us. Emulate your parents and never let him down my dear. By doing this Grace will view every side of you as a candy and will follow your steps. May the Lord reign in you Sarah.

Anonymous said...

How sweet, i have laughed and loved.

Cant wait to read more.

Go girl!

Judy.

Anonymous said...

How sweet, i have laughed and loved.

Cant wait to read more.

Go girl!

Judy.

patrick said...

cool,may God raise you to do even more,keep on the hold to Christ Patrick Maina

Liz Mwangi said...

what a swt angel u r. I feel lucky I got a little close to u when we were neighbours. Go gal

blessings
Liz Mwangi

Michael Kala said...

Wow! What a brilliant blog. Keep it up, we have just read it and enjoyed it as a family.

Martha said...

Looks like your life is full of adventure. You rock!!!